Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Holiday Beauty (not so) Essentials | Panic Packing

I am getting on a plane to Turkey at quarter past four today, and I am still yet to pack, obviously. Seeing as I still have loads of time (haha) before I have to leave, I thought I'd quickly share with you what make up/beauty items I am taking with me - even though I normally give up wearing make up about twenty minutes after arriving (I overpack, it's a disease).


Sleek 'Blush By 3' in LACE 367
Barry M Summer Love Shadow & Glow Palette
Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Carmex Cherry Lip Balm (SPF 15)
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Benefit 'Hoola' Bronzer
L'Oréal Paris 'Color Appeal Holographic' Eyeshadow (it's a shiny purple/pink)
Max Factor 'Eye Brightening Tonal Black Volumising Mascara' for blue eyes
Barry M silk nail polish in Blossom
Bourjois 'Healthy Mix Serum' Gel Foundation in 52 Vanilla
Real Techniques Buffing brush, Blush brush, Deluxe Crease brush and Base Shadow brush
Rimmel London 'Wake Me Up' Concealer in Soft Beige
Rimmel London 'Exaggerate' Eye Liner in 001 100% Black
Bourjois 'Color Boost' Glossy Finish Lipstick in 01 Red Sunrise
Revlon 'Colourburst' Lip Butter in 027 Juicy Papaya
Maybelline New York 'Colorsensational' Lipstick in 422 Coral Tonic
Bourjois 'Rouge Edition Velvet' Liquid Lipstick in 05 Olé flamingo!
Rimmel London 'Moisture Renew' Lipstick in 200 Latino
Maybelline New York 'the Mega Plush Volum' Express' Mascara in Very Black
Make up sponge

It may not all be necessary, but you never know! My suitcase is probably going to be double the luggage limit haha! Bye for now, expect many more posts whilst I'm in Turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment