Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Edible Bouquet | Budapest

For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram, I have been living it up in the beautify city of Budapest in Hungary since Monday! It was the most amazing holiday, and while you'll have to wait for the many, many posts about it until I am reunited with my laptop, I thought I would quickly share a cheeky preview of one of the wonderful things I enjoyed whilst there with you.
Prepare to drool. 




                

These wonderful creations were from a little shop called Gelarto Rosa (even the name is on point), and it was on a road just to the right of St Stephen's Basilica - the perfect location. We had one everyday and they really were as delicious as they look.
The variety of flavours were the stuff of dreams, and they even offered lactose and sugar free varieties! In order of the photos above I had: Forest Fruits and Rhubarb and Elderflower (both sorbet); Mint (ice cream) and Raspberry (sorbet); Oreo and White Chocolate and Lavender (both ice cream); Mango (sorbet), Yoghurt (ice cream) and Lemon and Basil (sorbet). FLAVOUR SENSATIONS! I am so upset I can't go and get one this second!
That's all for now as I'm off to get a train from Ascot to Bath to do some more sightseeing, more Budapest blog posts soon I promise! Have you been eating anything fantastic recently, or been exploring somewhere exciting? 

Challot :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment