Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

The Body Shop 'Love Your Body' Reward Card | Review & Haul

In today's foray into Chester, I made a beeline into The Body Shop to lust after their Honey Bronze powder (please excuse the pun) and their new Wild Argan Oil products - I need the Radiant Oil and the Body Lotion in my life. As I wandered round I noticed a sign offering a free shower gel for everyone who signed up for a 'Love Your Body' reward card on that day.

Now, I really like The Body Shop but hardly ever shop there, and already knew that this card meant a wonderful 10% off all purchases, so needless to say I grabbed it and ran to the counter. What I didn't know were all the HIDDEN EXTRA LOVELY BITS included on this, the most perfect of cards. You get:
  • Up to £15 worth of free gifts a year (i.e. per card)
  • A birthday gift worth up to £5
  • Member-only discounts and events
  • Inside info - be the first to know about new products
Also, on the card I picked up they were offering 20% off the first online purchase you make, but I don't know if this is the same for everyone! Either way, for £5 for a year you really can't go wrong. I am not affiliated with The Body Shop in any way, I just wanted to let people know about what I consider an amazing offer! For more information please click here.

And now the haul! I managed to stay away from the make up section (go me!), and instead was well behaved and stuck to body and room things. For my free shower gel I chose 'Atlas Mountain Rose' which has an impressive 250 ml of product (I couldn't find a link for this unfortunately). It is just floral enough to be both subtle and aromatic, claims to soften and refresh your skin, and contains natural ingredients. I must admit I usually opt for fruity scents, but the lack of choice remaining at the checkout has forced me to experiment, which I'm glad about!



The other item I got was a repurchase from a couple of years ago. We've just found out that we aren't allowed to burn candles in our uni house next year, so when I spotted this 'Pomegranate & Raspberry Body, Room and Linen Spritz' for £7 near the till, I nabbed it straight away! I'm also worryingly low on perfume so this should be a lovely multi-purpose buy. As I left, I noticed out of the corner of my eye some Reed Diffusers in the same scents as the Body, Room and Linen Spritzes for £15, so I have a small idea what to spend my next 10% discount on - no one likes a smelly room, right?




2 comments:

  1. I love anything raspberry scented! Sounds super yummy!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete