Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Great Barrier Reef | Wanderlust Wednesday

A couple of weeks ago I went to go and see The Inbetweeners 2 with some friends - absolutely amazing, hilarious - and ever since I have been obsessed with Australia and travelling around it. Instead of having a list of the hundreds of places I want to go/do in this vast country, I decided instead to focus on one - The Great Barrier Reef.

For as long as I can remember scuba diving here (and in general) has been something I've dreamt of. The coral, the marine life - ahhhh I just need to go there! I was meant to be a mermaid, I swear. Ever since I tried my hand at some underwater breathing in Kalkan, I have been even more obsessed with the idea of exploring the ocean, and, what can I say? I'd just love the excuse to pop on a plane and swim in the famous waters! One day I will check this off my bucket list, but until then, here are a selection of wonderful photos from Pinterest that have had me drooling this week. Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment